Thursday 20 October 2011

New photoblog


I know that it's a bit of a cliché and something that a rather lazy person would do (which I am obviously not), but decided to do that anyway - I've started a new photoblog!

http://littlelessordinary.wordpress.com/

The main theme of my blog will be Dublin - but not the popular landmarks and events, but rather more-than-meets-the-eye photography. I love this city and would like others to see it the way I do. Also, since the art of photography makes me see the lovely little things everywhere I go, I shall post something from other cities as well, every Friday. That is the plan, at least. The plan is also to post daily.

For a change - decided to put it up on wordpress.com. Not the best blogging platform ever, but still worth to test.

New posts from the blog will be publicized on twitter, of course.

No comments: